The Service Rep 4 is an entry level position responsible for assisting with customer service inquiries and providing solutions based on client needs in coordination with the Customer Service function. The overall objective is to analyze the best course of action to resolve client issues. Responsibilities:
- Assist with evaluating and resolving service inquiries from clients across different platforms
- Effectively use various computer systems to complete assigned tasks and address account inquiries
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of specific groups of Citi products and services
- Analyze and identify potential risks and identify solutions that meet client needs
- Complete assigned tasks in an accurate and efficient manner
- Solve disputes and retain clients, while minimizing operating loss, through adherence to established rules and regulations
- Fulfilling the clients' necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1-3 years' work experience in a related role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows Operating Systems
- Demonstrated experience solving customer service inquiries
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent technical and data entry skills, including the utilization of a 10-key touchpad
- Proven ability to navigate multiple systems and customer service platforms concurrently
- High School diploma or equivalent
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Customer ServiceJob Family:
Service Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting