The Capital Planning Program Manager is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Strong commercial awareness is a necessity. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Responsibilities:
- Manage the execution of the Model Risk Management CCAR process including overlay timelines/tracking, regulatory document submission, Model Book of Work, CCAR related CAPS/commitments; track progress on all open deliverables
- Generate reporting and analytics for CCAR related regulatory exams, Board Reports, and Capital Planning
- Develops and exercises business plans, policies and procedures and may also be responsible for various projects to improve efficiencies.
- Builds working relationship with key stakeholders including MRM management, Capital Planning, and CCAR Workstreams in order to address obstacles and ensure expectations are met
- Provide regular updates to Model Risk Management senior management, including the head of MRM
- Responsible to create relevant Model Risk related report on routine or ad-hoc basis
- Directs the creation of multiple projects of work and manage their alignment to business goals.
- Leads the facilitation, coordination, and arbitration of cross functional macro level topics within/across projects and with Senior Management.
- Leads the identification and drive resolution of issues, including those outside established projects of work with stakeholders to ensure project scope definition.
- Meets business objectives and work with project sponsor to ensure business case/cost benefit analysis is in line with business objectives.
- Drives adherence to project processes, procedures, methods, and standards for project delivery and leverage across the project.
- Assists project team in negotiating for resources owned by other departments in order ensure the project can be completed.
- Directs the communication of status, issue, and risk disposition to all stakeholders, including Senior Management, on a timely basis.
- Directs the identification of risks which impact project delivery and ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years of experience
- Extensive Model Risk Management and Capital Planning (CCAR) knowledge and experiences.
- Technical expert and known internally and externally as reliable, knowledgeable resource.
- Clear understanding of Citi's' different businesses and the related economics.
- Expert at executive presentation
- Ability to influence decision without direct authority
- Ability to create automated report (e.g., Excel VBA, R, SQL) and past programming experience is preferred.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Project and Program ManagementJob Family:
Project Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting