Citi's intraday credit check application platform provides regulatory-driven credit monitoring capabilities globally across various asset classes. The system gives real-time credit details that reflect client's credit utilization & availability, to credit risk management. Proprietary credit risk and position revaluation algorithms are used to do calculations on various products across asset classes. The platform supports multiple asset classes such as Equities, FX, Commodities, Rates, GSP.
This role would open career opportunities for the successful individual to establish their profile in the Global Markets Technology organization. The role involves build-out of a key platform and its expansion aligned with a targeted growth model. As the platform supports cross asset functionality globally, the role is highly visible and would be considered a critical partner across the various technology and business stakeholder teams Responsibilities:
Experience & Knowledge:
- Build, extend and maintain next generation credit check platform in line with strategic business goals
- Build and rollout the platform for new systems thus expanding client footprint
- Extend platform functionalities for existing systems per business requirements
- Expand platform processing capabilities by improving performance and stability
- Manage changes and produce/review appropriate documentation (e.g. BRD, FRD) as necessary
- Work closely with the business stakeholders on requirement analysis
- Act as liaison between business and technology teams by producing clear functional specifications for business requirements
- Coordinate with the development team for testing and implementations for various releases
- Work with development team to document current business flows
- 7-10 years of experience in Business Requirements analysis with a background in program/project management using a structured approach for planning, estimating, monitoring and reporting
- 5+ years of experience in successfully navigating a large strategic program/project through the project lifecycle, from conception through rollout and on-going support in a large or medium size organization, preferably a financial institution
- Experience in writing range of test artefacts; test plan, test cases, test reports, etc.
- Experience in basic technology development to write SQL queries, understand/modify XML
- Knowledge of core banking/financial services systems and processes - especially trade life cycle and processing and front-to-back office processes for Capital Markets asset classes like FX, Equities, Rates, etc.
- Knowledge of full software development and testing lifecycle
- Leadership with the ability to see the whole picture without losing attention to detail
- Ability to interface with varied groups like Senior Management, Internal Audit, External Regulators
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to effectively handle conflicts and negotiations
- Ability to explain business requirements to development team in technical language
- Ability to produce accurate, clear and concise documents
- Ability to resolve user queries related to application and analyze/provide quick solution to production issues/queries
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Capability of multi-tasking and working under pressure
- Ability to target delivery dates and work with minimum supervision
- Self-driven person with a problem-solving attitude
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
- Project management qualifications like PMP of equivalent. Six Sigma is a plus
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Technology Project Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting