Key Responsibilities include :
- Provide leadership and oversight to credit approval functions build out in CitiRisk Commercial and support development of Salesforce collaboration functionality with CitiRisk.
- Oversee and direct process improvement in the digital lending functions to help CCB achieve business goals
- - Own the digital operating model pertaining to credit initiation, analysis and approvals.
- Support and coordinate updates to system functionality to ensure adherence to changes in credit policy and credit program.
- Work with coverage, underwriting and risk policy teams to build system functionality in adherence to common operating model and credit risk policy
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practices, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance related to new credit origination and portfolio management activities.
- Work with team to supervise end-to-end business process scenarios validations in alignment with road map and common operating model.
- Executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements in the pre-approval and approval functional domain
- Investigate user problems and needs, identify their source, and determine possible solutions.
- Communicate system issues with technology team and ensure the resolution of the issues in pre-approval lending process with CCB technology teams for CRM and CitiRisk Commercial
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures with the Technology and FRI teams
- Oversee changes in Lending Schema including in CitiRisk that can impact lending flows across CRM platforms (MSD and Salesforce).
- Identify opportunities to automate processes and partner with Technology to implement, improving efficiency of day-to-day operations of the CitiRisk program.
Critical competencies for ideal candidate :
- Ability to apply lean management in digital initiatives and deliver solutions in an agile manner
- Demonstrated track record of coordinating and implementing large scale initiatives involving geographically and functionally diverse stakeholders
- Ability to understand ICG and CCB lending model; improve local processes and standardize them according to a common operating model and road map
- Ability to synthesize complex projects into clear and relevant communications to end-users
- Ability to multitask and work independently with a large volume of work
- Ability to translate concepts and ideas into business requirements,
- Ability to communicate with senior management and present team performance for management review
- Ability to lead a wide cross-functional pool of resources assigned to support pre-approval functions in CCB lending. The pool consists of SVPs, VPs across Business, Risk and Technology groups.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Commercial loan underwriting experience
- Strong knowledge of credit policies pertaining to approval package requirements, risk ratings, exceptions management, including global commercial credit policy and commercial credit programs
- Working knowledge of fundamental financials / accounting US GAAP & IFRS
- Experience in strategic planning, execution and project management. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Implementation experience of the new credit policies, CCAs, CA face and Global CP across a region is required
- Intricately familiar with CCB common operating model and systems
- Experience managing commercial systems either in US or Emerging markets
- Business Analysis Experience in reviewing Requirement Gathering (BRDs)
- Knowledge of operational and wholesale bank portfolio reports expected by risk/business and handle exceptions/interactions with internal customers
Business Strategy, Management & AdministrationJob Family:
Business Administration Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting