Key Responsibilities include :
- Oversee and direct process improvement in the digital functions to help CCB achieve business goals
- Own the digital operating model pertaining to Global Operations and CRMS in CCB lending function.
- Ultimately responsible for providing business solutions impacting all of post approval and loan booking processes as well as documentation and collateral perfection activities.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practices, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Work with team to supervise end to end business process scenarios validations in alignment with road map and common operating model.
- Executes project book of work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements in the post approval functional domain
- Define user-focused improvement metrics in the post approval functions and investigate user problems and needs, identify their source, and determine possible solutions.
- Evaluate functional staff performance and provide feedback to improve performance and alignment with platform capability.
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures with partners across Business, Risk, Operations, and Technology.
- Lead product processor transformations relating to Loan IQ, Flexcube, AFS and Core Banking
- Identify opportunities to automate processes and partner with Technology to implement, improving efficiency of day-to-day operations of the digital lending platforms.
- Represent CCB in Corporate Bank / Wholesale Credit level work streams.
Critical competencies for ideal candidate :
- Ability to apply lean management in digital initiatives and deliver solutions in an agile manner
- Demonstrated track record of coordinating and implementing large scale initiatives involving geographically and functionally diverse stakeholders
- Ability to understand and improve local processes and standardize them according to a common global operating model and defined road map
- Ability to synthesize complex projects into clear and relevant communications to end-users
- Ability to multitask and work independently with a large volume of work
- Ability to translate concepts and ideas into business requirements,
- Ability to lead a wide cross-functional pool of resources assigned to support post-approval functions in CCB lending. The pool consists of SVPs, VPs across Business, Risk and Technology groups.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with facility management functions/ processes in Emerging Markets and US
- Business Analysis Experience in reviewing Requirement Gathering (BRDs) and prioritizing a book of work.
- Basel facility reporting procedures
- Expert knowledge of loan product processors and facility management platform is preferred
- Familiarity with both Flexcube booking procedures
- Basic experience in handling documentation (basic checks required to make a facility available), handling such data, reporting and escalating exceptions
- Expertise in wholesale loan Ops/ CRMS procedures
- Basic knowledge of collateral data handling appraisal collateral , shortfall monitoring/escalations, reporting
- Basic knowledge of operational and portfolio reports expected by risk/business and handle exceptions/interactions with internal customers
- Credit facility limit and exceptions monitoring experience, and handling complex ticklers systems and their related escalations/actions triggered
- Knowledge of CCB global systems and common operating model is required
Business Strategy, Management & AdministrationJob Family:
Business Administration Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting