An analytical and entrepreneurial professional with a penchant for process re-engineering and a track record of applying Lean methodologies to enact profound change.Us:
A multinational bank with global resources and an unwavering commitment to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress.Citi is currently recruiting for an Assistant Vice President-level professional with well- rounded knowledge and experience in Lean or Lean Six Sigma methodologies to execute our customized Lean program, CitiLean.
Your role will be to support Business leaders and partners in Operations & Technology, helping them redesign their processes to put the customer at the center of everything we do. Through the application of Lean tools and techniques, you will identify major pain points, investigate their root causes and provide innovative solutions that transform the client experience. You will become a trusted and independent advisor to the Business, upskilling and empowering our people to independently solve problems for the benefit of our clients.Key Responsibilities:
- Support individual CitiLean projects and training for business and functional partners, including:
- Scoping and planning the projects (deliverables, timelines, resourcing, etc.)
- Identify waste and pain-points in the process using CitiLean tools (including basic Process Mapping, VSM, SIPOC's, Time and Motion studies, Benchmarking, etc.) and present findings to Senior Leadership.
- Organizing and leading Kaizen workshops, guide the project teams on doing Root Cause Analysis and identify Action Plan to eliminate Root Causes to solve various Business and Process issues and achieve Project/ Program Objectives.
- Developing "To-Be" processes, document Identified policy and procedure gaps and an implementation plan to implement the future state
- Supporting and co-facilitating CitiLean training courses
- Provide Project Reporting as appropriate
Key Cultural Fit:
- Support the development and articulation of program progress, successes and challenges through various presentations, training and forums
- You are entrepreneurial, and thrive in environments with a blank canvas that will allow you to flex your intellectual muscle to contribute to building a strategy from the ground up
- You have a passion for new tech, and are always on the lookout for "what's new"
- You are naturally gifted at thinking of ways to "do things better, faster, smarter"
- You work well in high-pressure situations and consistently deliver under tight time constraints while delighting your stakeholders
- You can work across boundaries to fill the gaps, and drive accountability for yourself and others
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years total post-graduate work experience (ideally with deep experience in financial services or past consulting experience)
- 2+ years of project experience related to technology deployment, ideally working with Robotics and other emerging technologies
- Excel and PowerPoint skills - this position requires the ability to thoughtfully build and present reports, so strong communication skills and a capacity to structure logical analysis in presentations are key requirements
- Previous experience in supporting the buildout and running of a pipeline of transformative work at an organizational level would be ideal
- Strong data analytics capabilities, especially cost analysis and internal/external benchmarking - benefit tracking is a critical component of this role
- Understanding the drivers of value, including the ability to size and prioritize large scale initiatives across businesses and functions
- Excellent time management skills are required, including the ability to manage and prioritize multiple items at once
- An undergraduate degree from a top-tier institution
- Agile Project Management experience highly preferred
- PMP or Prince Certification is desirable but not required
- Lean and/or Six Sigma Certification is desirable but not required
- Highly motivated, organized and methodical
- Logical, analytic and rational thinker
- Demonstrated team player
10% of the time Job Family Group:
Business Strategy, Management & AdministrationJob Family:
Business Process Re-Engineering Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting