The Fin Solutions Group Manager is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Leads and directs a team of professionals. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Strong commercial awareness is a necessity. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval. Responsibilities:
- Contributes to the design, roll-out and governance of financial solutions, including:
- Participates in formulating and setting strategic direction for the process, organization and architecture covering Finance across Citi businesses, products, functions and locations
- Assists in setting business and information architecture standards for Finance
- Plays a part in settling and operating necessary forums and frameworks to establish and govern policies and starts for global Finance processes
- Participates in assessing and incorporating changing business, regulatory and market information needs into finance processes and applications
- Manages complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas.
- Leads and directs a team of professionals.
- Applies in-depth knowledge of the business impact of process design and technical contributions.
- Accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions.
- Regularly interacts with peers within the firm and externally, including regulators and professional organizations.
- Provides advice to internal clients on the implications of business trends, issues, operating environment changes and firm or business unit strategy.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, within the financial services industry highly preferred
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the goals of the function.
- Requires communication and diplomacy skills in order to guide and influence others.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities in a complex and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to make decisions in the absence of detailed instructions.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- In depth knowledge of banking products / systems highly preferred.
- CPA preferred
Job Family Group:
- Bachelors degree, potentially Masters degree
Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting