The Conduct Risk Framework Assistant Manager is an experienced professional role. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires clear understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual. Responsibilities:
The Conduct Risk Framework Assistant Manager responsibilities include the following:
- Support the implementation efforts of the Framework and documenting an integrated Citibanamex franchise-wide Conduct Risk Management Framework incorporating global risk taxonomies and programs requirements (GCB, ICG, Ops, Tech., ICRM), and local regulatory requirements as applicable, including Governance Model and Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in the response and documentation for ICRM, IA and other inquiries related to Conduct Risk and the application of the Framework to the Business;
- Aid in the preparation of information and data recollection for regular risk assessments for overseeing Conduct Risk management and the resolution of Issues
- Support coordination with local business and function reponsibles to document Citibanamex franchise-wide conduct risk management framework, aligned to global program requirements and local regulations.
- Assist with Citibanamex's annual conduct risk identification process and franchise-wide risk impact assessment jointly with customer/client and market conduct principal risk owners (RGF), ORM and ICRM.
- Implement a quarterly control monitoring and residual risk assessment process for conduct related ARCMs, according to the governance, risk & compliance & manager's control assessment procedure.
- Produce appropriate conduct risk reporting, both qualitative and quantitative (including control monitoring, KORs, issue management, disciplinary actions, complaints and other relevant metrics) to enable effective governance and oversight of the business' conduct risk management.
- Enable escalation of emerging or detected conduct related issues and concerns to executive management, BRCC and other applicable local/regional/global governance bodies.
- Ensure a culture of accountability, integrity and respect
- Identify and analyze escalated problems and provide guidance for resolution
- Provides judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations
- Directly impacts the area through shared responsibility for delivery of end results
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citibanamex, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of control and/or project experience
- High attention to detail and quality
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in creating and implementing processes that result in improved business performance
- Ability to present a compelling case for ideas and initiatives through listening and articulating a convincing point of view
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
- Adevanced degree preferred
Compliance and ControlJob Family:
Business Control Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting