The Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for providing management with an analysis and insight of Citi's financial results in coordination with the broader Finance team.
- Comprehensive Capital Analysis Review (CCAR) is a semi-annual US Federal Reserve regulatory submission. It is used to ensure that institutions have robust, forward-looking capital planning processes that account for their unique risks and sufficient capital to continue operations throughout times of economic and financial stress. As part of CCAR, the Federal Reserve evaluates institutions' capital adequacy, internal capital adequacy assessment processes, and their plans to make capital distributions, such as dividend payments or stock repurchases. CCAR includes a supervisory stress test to support the Federal Reserve's analysis of the adequacy of the firms' capital. Boards of directors of the institutions are required each year to review and approve capital plans before submitting them to the Federal Reserve
- As a part of the CCAR Team, the Manager/AVP will support all CCAR initiatives and submissions through data capture, consolidation, transformation, reconciliation and analysis.
The responsibilities include:
- Manage modeling efforts to construct high-level driver based tool for scenario analysis and used for Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) submissions
- Coordinate COE FPandA activities for CCAR, including liaising with business units, risk and treasury
- Work in conjunction with Corporate FPandA coverage teams to build models underlying scenario analysis tool and to drive model improvements
- Present stress test and other scenarios to corporate FPandA senior management
- Ability to build key relationships with finance and business teams
- Must be able to present technical matters in a way that is meaningful to the audience
- Broad and deep understanding of accounting principles (both GAAP and RAP), investment, accrual products and corporate finance concepts
- Highly motivated, participative team player with a change agent mentality that can provide leadership
- Ability to influence people and empower team members to be proactive and focused on partnerships and results
- 4-7 years of relevant finance/business/accounting/statistical experience in financial services
- MBA/Masters in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Working knowledge of Statistics (linear regressions), SAS programming, Excel pivot tables, and Access database management
- Excellent presentation skills; the ability to translate complex financial schedules into meaningful presentations is critical; demonstrated analytical skills including the ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data to draw conclusions and assist on decision making
- Ability to build key cross functional and cross business relationships
Must be able to present technical matters in a way that is meaningful to the audience Job Family Group:
Financial Planning & Analysis Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting