|Category||Operations - Transaction Services||Job type||Full Time|
Securities Services is a key business within Citi's Prime, Futures and Securities Services (PFSS) product portfolio. The business covers Global Custody, Funds Services and Direct Custody products, providing services to a variety of institutional clients, of both, global and regional importance to the firms' franchise. Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction with products' operational delivery is at core of these products. Client Service plays a pivotal role by being responsible for leading client delivery teams as well as partnering up with all stakeholders including Client Executives, Product and wider Operations and Technology organization to drive service performance, develop specific client initiatives and implement service strategy.
• Owner of service relationship across Securities Services products for assigned clients.
• Lead resolution of escalated operational and service issues notifying internal team of client escalation and keeping both client and internal team updated until resolution.
• Own client service review meetings ensuring quality metrics are presented. Share service review results internally and ensure any resulting action items are managed to conclusion.
• Establish and lead regular calls with clients to review open issues log and metrics reports.
• Lead internal virtual team meetings creating a consistent client focus across Citi teams.
• Solicit feedback on client sentiment via periodic RAG temperature check across functions. Identify reasons for ratings and ensure clear path to green process/owner where applicable.
• Own operational service plans capturing solutions to significant issues and proactive initiatives and jointly discuss with clients on a periodic basis.
• Monitor, track and escalate client risk events e.g. losses, errors, complaints, tech issues
• Own any client operational due diligence visits, audit schedules and operational workshops.
• Support Sales/CEs in pre-RFP information requests and client due diligence sessions.
• Own knowledge of client operating model, setup within Citi, any special BAU requirements
• Ensure accurate and timely KPIs/SLA metrics are delivered. Analyze metrics and provide recommendations to improve service for client and/or efficiency of internal processes.
• Monitor aged billing receivables and own working with the client and/or billing team to close out any aged items.
• Oversight of significant client change initiatives and co-ordination of client change delivery for non-contractual change clients.
• Help clients navigate Citi's operational SMEs. Arrange subject matter discussions/reviews as required.
• Ensure clients receive notices and updates on planned changes, including Citi driven, client driven and regulatory change. Ensure clients are fully operational and satisfied post go-live.
• Partner up with BAU Operations to champion operational solutions and challenge manual/bespoke/inefficient processes to ultimately reduce risk, increase efficiency and/or enhance service delivery.
• Completion and review of scorecard metrics with relevant Ops/product/CE partners.
• Based on knowledge of processes and client feedback, raise product gaps to relevant Product team ensuring a targeted strategy is in place.
• Positively contribute to the Account Management strategy execution at a country and regional level.
• Degree preferred, preferably in a business discipline.
• 7+ (5+ for AVP role) years of experience in a global financial institution with broad end to end understanding of the Securities Services products to including Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office, Global Custody and Direct
• Previous experience in client facing role essential.
• Must demonstrate strong communication skills.
• Enthusiastic with strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Thorough knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Continuous improvement mindset and experience.
• Strong team player with excellent attention to detail.
• Good understanding of current and upcoming industry regulations.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Job Family Group:
Operations - Transaction Services
Securities and Derivatives Processing
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
|Employer||Account Manager - VP|