Serves as a senior compliance risk manager for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for establishing internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the firm's risk appetite and protects the franchise. In addition, engages with the ICRM product and function coverage teams, in order to partner to develop and apply CRM program solutions that meet business and customer needs in a manner consistent with the Citi program framework.
Key Activities include:
- Directing the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance systems, programs, policies and practices for ICRM.
- Translating ICRM strategy and goals across Citi's clients, products and geographies in a succinct and clear manner; providing direction and guidance on the programs and technology solutions.
- Managing a team or multiple teams of Compliance professionals. Developing, attracting, and retaining talent; recommending staffing levels required to carry out the unit's role and responsibilities effectively while establishing and adhering to talent management processes and compensation and performance management programs.
Job Family Group:
- Providing oversight and guidance over the assessment of complex issues, structures potential solutions and drives effective resolution with other stakeholders, including technology and Operational Risk Management.
- Overseeing the identification and assessment of Citi's key compliance risks. Ensuring compliance risks within Citi are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled, consistent with the bank's risk appetite statement and all policies and processes established within the risk governance framework.
- Developing and establishing firm wide compliance risk management systems in line with policies and procedures to mitigate risks. Monitors and measures compliance risk through a robust control framework and ensures that reviews are conducted consistently across each entity on a regular basis to confirm that controls identified are operating effectively.
- Working collaboratively with Citi business/functional line management in recommending, developing and executing on business initiatives within permissible statutory and regulatory frameworks.
- Representing Citi on critical regulatory matters as required. Serving as liaison with regulatory examiners, Internal Audit, and external auditors on critical Compliance issues and overseeing the implementation of related remediation.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Compliance and ControlJob Family:
Compliance Risk Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting