The Client Service Associate (CSA) supports the Financial Executives managing clients in, Citi Private Client or Citigold International. The CSA will assist in administrative and operational support as well as sales related activities utilizing all of Citi's banking and credit products.
- Gather and process new account and KYC documentation as well as maintain existing client information.
- Optimize every customer contact to assess additional customer needs and uncover additional sales opportunities.
- Prepare client correspondence for Financial Executives, following Firm guidelines.
- Communicate regularly with clients and provide full customer service, both proactively and on demand.
- Complies with Citi Personal Investments International and regulatory policies and procedures to ensure the safety and security of bank and customer assets.
- Perform ad-hoc duties assigned by Management (Managing agendas, appointment scheduling, bookings, confirmations, training new personnel and others).
- Candidate must have performed well in previous service or sales-related functions, requiring direct customer contact, demonstrating customer advocacy competencies. Must enjoy a fast-paced environment, with targeted individual, team goals and objectives.
- Candidate must possess a positive attitude, and winning spirit. Must be articulate within the language requirements, and display a high degree of competency in communications, both oral and written.
- Candidate must display excellent people skills, a high degree of flexibility, and ability to work in a team.
- Must display ability to work with systems, prior experience in accessing customer service profiles, and databases a must.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Portuguese.
- Minimum 1 years of financial industry experience.
- Strong PC skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to work both independently and in a fast-paced team environment.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience.
Private Client CoverageJob Family:
Client Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting