- Set Data Operational processes, controls and measurement/reporting for use across the enterprise
- Partner closely with the Data Stewards across all Businesses/Functions
- Establish best practices for Data Management across the enterprise and run the community of practice for Data Processes
- Develop and redesign data defect resolution process and data quality monitoring
- Owner of Metrics Framework - metrics that measure our data quality standards and validity across the data lifecycle
- Owner of Controls framework & develops controls that support the Data governance and standards to minimize data risk and ensure the quality of Citi's data assets
- Defines and manages measurement and reporting of the data quality principles across the enterprise
- Assess data risk when for business processes business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervising the activity of others and creating accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Data expertise a must - specifically with Data Stewardship and Governance
- 15+ years of experience, including 10+ years' managerial experience
- Financial service acumen & or experience to lead large cross functional initiatives
- Excellent relationship management, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to accurately determine length and difficulty of tasks and projects
- Strategic thinker; must be able to look towards the broadest possible view of an issue or challenge; can easily pose future scenarios; can think globally; and can discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues and project them into the future
- Expertise in data analytics
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to lead teams through direct and matrix reporting lines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to bring clarity to challenging problems and to help others engage in and embrace a solution.
- Able to leverage strong business acumen to effectively interact with senior leaders and a broad variety of stakeholders.
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to respond to changes in priorities.
- Strong executive presence; confident in presenting a balanced view to key stakeholders and senior management.
Bachelors/University degree, Master's degree preferred; managerial experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Decision ManagementJob Family:
Data/Information Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting