Key responsibilities of the ETRC team include:
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Real-time monitoring of Citi's algorithmic trading activities for signs of disorderly trading;
- Governance and oversight of E-Trading businesses across MSS, which includes annual attestation/review of key E-Trading documentation, and MiFID II Annual Self-Assessment;
- Co-ordination of Manager Control Assessment
- Project management of key MSS wide E-Trading initiatives and remediation of corrective actions arising from Regulators and Internal Audit.
- Perform Real-Time Monitoring (RTM) for the APAC region, which involves monitoring and investigating relevant alerts from trading systems that could indicate signs of disorderly trading. For relevant alert triggers, escalate to management and second line where necessary.
- Assist ETRC team in providing expert guidance to APAC Businesses with respect to the E-Trading Governance framework, and attend Product Level Governance forums.
- Assist ETRC team in the oversight and project management of key E-Trading initiatives and remediation of MSS enhancement projects for the APAC region. BAU initiatives include the annual attestation/review of key E-Trading documentation by the Businesses.
- Develop and manage key relationships with the APAC E-Trading Businesses, Technology, Risk and Compliance functions.
This role is part of a strategic drive to expand RTM to the APAC region, and will be a great opportunity for the correctly motivated individual to get exposure to E-Trading Businesses within Citi and develop relationships with a variety of key stakeholders - Business, Technology, Risk and Compliance.Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years relevant E-Trading experience preferably in a controls or trading related role (Trader/Desk Assistant, Middle Office, Compliance, Audit)
- Product knowledge in at least one of the following asset classes is preferable - FX, Rates, Global Spread Products.
- Knowledge of Standard Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and E-Trading applications preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Knowledge of E-Trading regulation and guidance.
- Tenacious hands-on problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to balance short-term and medium-term remedial action
College/university education preferred, Job Family Group:
Risk ManagementJob Family:
Business Risk & Controls Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting