- Design and monitor work activities to ensure timeliness and accuracy of the funds activities in a department, including calculation of NAV and distribution factors
- Preparing financial statements, tax reporting, and regulatory filings
- Serve as the Senior Checker for complex tasks
- Review aging break items and breaks over a certain dollar threshold
- Track delivery for the clients assigned
- Assist the team manager in audit queries, client queries, and risk related items
- Serve as backup to the team manager
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in accounting, finance, or business-related area
- Experience in fund administration, change management, and/or project management
- Knowledge of financial operations
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Operations - Transaction ServicesJob Family:
Fund Accounting Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting