The Senior Business Analyst/ Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the right systems and workflow-based solutions are built to streamline the Lending processes across all Citi businesses. The Senior Business Analyst/ Project manager will be the key point of contact for all users of CitiRisk Commercial functionalities, ensuring that the regulatory requirements are met, while enhancing and supporting the business process.
In addition, will have a supporting role to implement CitiRisk in the Americas region across all businesses including ICG, GCG, PBG and CCB. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management, delivery and implementation of all projects assigned, related to CitiRisk Commercial Platform, including but not limited to: assist business with scoping out concepts/ideas and defining benefits of change; define business requirements for change; identify business impact of change; identify business tasks to support change implementation
- Lead the transformational efforts in the pre approval tools employed in the infrastructure, and execute against the strategy in compliance with policy, procedures, global and local regulations, and best practices.
- Support implementation and post implementation activities of CitiRisk in Americas across all businesses (ICG, GCG, CPB and CCB).
- Manage key business relationships effectively, including managing expectations about delivery timelines .
- Interact with senior stakeholders to deliver good working practices and tools.
- Discuss the roles and responsibilities of all players in the lending processes in various Citi businesses.
- Suggest a streamlined business process flow to automate various processes. Ensure that decisions taken have the backing of all interested parties. Ensure delivery of tools which result in higher productivity and better control environment.
- Implement changes in processes and policy across the businesses. Provide training required to the users to ensure that the system functionality is used effectively.
- Discuss all new major business requirements with CitiRisk Program Manager and the project sponsors and agree a framework for the projects.
- Partner with Technology teams for project estimation efforts and delivery.
- Ensure the projects being proposed are in line with the Strategic Roadmap and Common Operating Model
- Responsible for monitoring all major project milestones and resolving issues where a milestone is at risk.
- Work with all levels of business and technology users to ensure that all project participants have been identified and are engaged in the effort.
- Ensure that the Requirements and User Testing cycles are complete and all issues addressed with expected timelines, deviations and action plans documented and agreed with all users.
- Coordinate and Lead testing activities
- Participate in regular meetings with the Steering Committee and Risk Technology. Ensure that business requirements are prioritized correctly.
- The position provides opportunities to interact at a senior level across Credit Risk Management, Business and Risk Technology staff. It will give the candidate a chance to broaden their knowledge of lending processes, credit risk systems, suggest and implement good working practices and keep up with regulatory requirements and policy changes.
- Sound knowledge of Risk policy, Credit approval and monitoring processes and roles and responsibilities of participants in the process.
- Good knowledge of Risk Management systems supporting the business processes.
- In depth knowledge of banking processes
- Knowledge of Project Life Cycle
- Previous change management experience
- Resource management and capacity planning experience
- Degree or post-graduate Qualification: MBA/Masters/PhD/Finance/Accountancy/Other
- Ability to interact at a senior and middle management level across Business, Credit Risk Management, Operations and Technology.
- Strong project management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver a sound product under tight time and budget constraints.
- Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid service orientation, proactive with a good client focus
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work under pressure to challenging deadlines
- Ability to work with little supervision, and work well in the team
- Proactive and dynamic. Able to identify and resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Attention to detail
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Risk ManagementJob Family:
Regulatory Risk Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting