The Syndications - Vice President will lead teams of associates and analysts help Senior Transactors provide debt solutions to our Commercial Banking Clients as follows:
- Support deal origination by leading the team's drafting of pitch materials incorporating an analysis of capital structure, credit profile, publicly available data on companies and transactions, and industry research
- Assist the Senior Transactor in pitching clients solutions; independently, if required
- Lead the team's preparation of market comparables, initial due diligence lists, deal pre-screen presentations, and drafting indicative term sheets
- Execute lead-arranged transactions by preparing commitment letters, organization books, marketing materials (Confidential Information Memorandums, lender presentations), organizing bank meetings, coordinating with the sales team for investor interaction, assisting in the negotiation of legal documentation and managing the closing process
- Interface with banker coverage and other partners to coordinate execution of transactions and to effectively meet deal timelines
- Exhibit business and credit judgment as well as to provide balanced assessments in working with internal team members and partners
- Maintain a strong attention to detail and complete work in assigned timeframes.
- Strong financial and analytic skills and ability to rapidly assimilate complex information
- Experience in working with complex capital structures
- Demonstrated analytical and modeling skills in financial and credit analysis.
- Self-starter, work independently with associates and analysts and deliver work product on time.
- Team player, able to facilitate strong partnerships
- Excellent written and presentation skills
Job Family Group:
- Prior loan syndication or capital markets experience
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 5 years banking experience
Commercial and Business SalesJob Family:
Commercial Product Sales Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting