Citi's mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. The core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. With 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world's toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. Citi is the global bank - an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
Citi Commercial Bank (CCB) has operations in 25 countries with local expertise distributed by in-country Relationship Managers. CCB embodies our unique purpose as a global bank of choice for trade-oriented, mid-sized companies, who see us as trusted thought partners that bring simplicity in an increasingly complex world, provide client-centric solutions for long term growth and pave the way for them to reach across borders and achieve their global vision. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage consistency of data elements, data acquisition, Metadata and Data Quality issues for CCB's CMR and Online systems that will help Business to utilize data assets to full capacity and ensure that all available data is 'fit-for-purpose'.
- Other responsibilities include detailed evaluation of Data Quality, identification of anomalies and discrepancies and the contribution of expertise to understand the root cause and implement corrective measures
Education & Qualification
- Understands all aspects of Data Governance, Metadata and Data Quality Management
- Ability to perform data integrity checks, report anomalies and work with the IT team for resolution
- Capable of driving initiatives within businesses, function, and across the enterprise. Ability to communicate strategic insights and updates with executive stakeholders
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills which bring clarity and precision to help management understand and visualize complex material to support organizational decision-making
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills to recognize and comprehend complex data governance issues, policies, regulatory requirements and industry information affecting the business environment
- Ability to apply and coach the principles of operational excellence, development of problem statements and action plans, as well as value stream mapping and systematic problem solving
- Excellent relationship management and consulting skills with proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; set direction and approach, resolve conflict, execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Exposure to multiple business units to understand the linkages and dependencies
- Experience in dealing with all levels of management in highly complex organizational dynamics requiring adaptability, boldness, and creative forward thinking.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or Information Systems, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A Masters degree is preferred, but not required
- Preferably 5+ years of combined experience in banking and financial services industry and/or 3+ years in business analysis, developing standards, processes, specifications, and data policies
- Experience with data management tools and applications, including process mapping and lineage toolsets (Ex: SQL, Collibra, etc.)
- Experience in Data Quality concepts & best practices, Data Stewardship, and/or Data Management preferred
Data Quality Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting