The Credit Portfolio Senior Analyst for Citi Israel is an intermediate-level position responsible for conducting credit reviews, credit approval and monitoring the portfolio to identify credit migration in coordination with the Risk Management team. The overall objective of this role is to manage Citi's portfolio exposure to clients and counterparties globally. Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility of analyzing credit risks to large customer of the bank including preparation of the credit requests that include financial analysis, industry studies, assigning risk rating, overall risks, etc'.
- Contribute to the development of new techniques and improvement of processes and work-flows by applying in-depth disciplinary knowledge and integrating subject matter and industry expertise within Risk Management
- Research customer and/or management queries using risk systems and data and support ad-hoc risk policy analyses and projects as required
- Participate in developing, testing, and optimizing credit policies, ensuring consistency and regulatory compliance, and assist in the implementation of those policies, processes and other related initiatives
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in Business Divisions of local banks or in rating agencies
Very good English & Hebrew
Experience in credit analysis of Financial companies (banks, insurance, ETF's) and/or Technology sector
Good familiarity with Banks products (dealing room, Trade, Corporate Finance, etc')
- Knowledge of commercial risk analytics
- Ability to apply credit and risk principles toward business goals
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a sense of urgency
- Proven ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects
- Proven interpersonal, organizational and analytic skillsEducation:
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree in Economics/Accounting/Business Administration or equivalent experience
Risk ManagementJob Family:
Credit & Portfolio Risk Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting