Detail Role Specifications & RequirementsQualifications:
- We are seeking a developer with good skills in Java, J2ee, Hibernet, Spring boot, Oracle and PL/SQL. The successful candidate will interact with the Stakeholders, Development Project Manager, the development, testing, and production support teams.
The candidate would be responsible for the design, development of the modules specifically targeted for Java, J2ee, Hibernet, Spring boot, Oracle and PL/SQL and a good functional knowledge on Payments domain.
The ideal candidate will be dependable and resourceful software professional who can comfortably work in a large development team in a globally distributed, dynamic work environment that fosters diversity, teamwork and collaboration. The ability to work in high-pressure environment is essential.
Technical / Functional Proficiency:
- Minimum 8-15 years of development experience with a mix of technologies on Angular,Java, J2ee, Hibernet, Spring boot, Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Strong understanding of object oriented analysis ,programming and design patterns
- Experience in Payments domain and Payment Processing applications is a significant plus
- Hands-on on Java, J2ee, Hibernet, Spring, Oracle and PL/SQL
- Hands-on on Agile Process, JIRA, GIT, uDeploy
- Hands-on on Payments domain
Job Family Group:
- Demonstrated sense of responsibility and capability to deliver independently & quickly
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Experience in working on a large scale global project
- Excellent communication skills, clearly articulating and documenting technical and functional specifications is a key requirement.
- Proactive problem-solver
- Build relationships with various stakeholders, team player
- Flexibility to work in multiple complex projects and changing priorities
Applications Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting