- The position is based in India and will require the candidate to work on creating a framework for a highly extensible On-boarding platform
- This role will report to the Front Office Technology Team lead in NY, and have a dotted line to the enclave lead.
- Candidate will work independently and is highly self-motivated. S/He will be asked to represent the organization to third parties
- Applies skills and knowledge of the business to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs
- The candidate will work with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting needs
- Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources
- Over 4+ years of experience in PLSQL development.
- Should have strong knowledge and hands on experience in writing efficient queries.
- Ability to work independently, good communication skills, has experience in working on complex and medium to large projects.
- Should be able to write optimized PL/SQL codes using Collection, Pipelined functions, GTT etc.
- Hands on in query performance tuning.
- Well versed in tools like SQL Developer.
- Must have basic knowledge of Explain Plan and other performance tuning tools.
- Should possess knowledge of Oracle Architecture, Indexes, Partitions, Joins, Index Access methods.
- Basic Knowledge of Data Modelling.
- Knowledge of Core Java, J2EE and WebLogic will be a plus.
- Exposure to mongoDB will be a plus.
- Good architectural skills on Java/J2EE and Oracle based solutions
- Financial markets background is preferable
- A seasoned SME and technical specialist in Client On boarding/AML/KYC/Account Opening domain
- Employ standards, frameworks and patterns while designing and developing components.
- Implement and maintain a suite of Workflow driven, Java application with RESTful services.
- Develop high quality code employing software engineering and testing best practices.
- Developing software that processes, persists and distributes data via relational and non-relational technologies
- Hands on coding, authoring unit tests/Junit, performance tests and maintaining high code quality.
- Needs to be able to react and provide quick turnaround to business requirements and management requests
- Well versed in Agile Development Life Cycle
- Partner with database developers to implement ingestion, orchestration, quality/reconciliation and distribution services
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
- Candidate should be willing to work late in the evening India time on need basis in order to interact with US onshore team and to meet urgent requests by Clients.
Applications Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting