|Category||Project and Program Management|
Responsible for managing projects and governance for Global Market Risk's regulatory initiatives. Focus on the organization's regulatory adherence and engagements, governance, controls, and delivery across numerous global strategic programs.
Collaborate across various departments throughout Citi by managing day to day activities, facilitating meetings, and coordinating information requests. Develop materials of Market Risk's changes and accomplishments, status of remediations, and periodic assessments for both internal senior management forums and external regulatory meetings. Partner closely with audit, internal Market Risk teams, and other stakeholders to ensure timely and efficient remediation around issues raised by regulators (MRAs/MRIAs), audit, and self-identified findings. Assist finding owners in structuring and formalizing credible and sustainable remediation plans. Proactively develop, review, and provide feedback to ensure quality of delivered commitments. Assist with providing inputs into Market Risk control issues and framework requirements raised by regulatory Consent Orders, MRAs, and firm-wide Policy.
This role will provide unique visibility, cross-functional and cross-Risk experience and knowledge. The position involves a significant amount of interaction with senior management and direct involvement in a variety of the critical strategic projects within Citi. The role will provide a strong understanding of the regulatory environment, the respective businesses and Risk governance. The individual will build an extensive global network around the firm and develop a keen understanding of the regulations impacting Market Risk, in addition to building a solid knowledge of the global Market Risk activity and controls all around the firm.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree
- Relevant experience in financial services industry with a sound understanding of the markets and Market Risk Management
- 6-10 years of experience prior experience in Market Risk or Modelled Credit Risk, Operational Risk, Controls Management, Project Management, Internal Audit, or Consulting
- Prior experience in Regulatory initiatives is strongly preferred
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and data management/mining, online collaboration tools, project management software
- Strong coordination skills and the ability to multi-task effectively in a high-volume and complex environment with changing priorities
- Self-starter, with an ability to quickly assimilate and analyze large amounts of information, and manage projects with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to partner and collaborate across the Firm, excellent influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills, with the ability to build relationships
- Strong tenacity and resilient under pressure, and self-motivated in a fast paced and demanding environment
- 'Process Improvement' mindset to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the services offered
- Very engaged, has strong attention to detail, have a high level of integrity, ability to deal with highly confidential data appropriately
Job Family Group:
Project and Program Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
|Employer||VP, Global Market Risk - Regulatory and Governance|