The Partner Strategic Development Senior Relationship Management is a senior management-level position responsible for managing and guiding a team that ensures efficient and effective Citi infrastructure in coordination with the Technology Team. The overall objective of this role is to use infrastructure technology knowledge and identified policies to process data, resolve issues, and execute administrative tasks.The ideal candidate will have the following:
Proven experience with large technology companies and/or cloud infrastructure providers, inclusive of setting strategy, driving business and technical alignment, communicating and monitoring/measuring the health business needs.
Demonstrated ability to build relationships across disciplines, and think strategically and analytically about both business and technical challenges, requirements and customer value.
Strategic partnership managers are responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among business partners while also developing strategies to increase revenue for their companies.
These managers are employed primarily by corporate firms, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations; while they generally work alone, they may also serve as a head of a department of strategic partnership Responsibilities:
- Manage relationships with customers and vendors to build the brand and the business.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Build the organizational network by through targeted outreach and strong project planning.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics.
- Oversight of Dell managed services relationship to ensure adherence to requisite SLAs & business expectations for the PCF platform
- Provide thought leadership and be an active advisor for Cloud technologies for Consumer business, and manage cloud platform shared services
- Will be the go-to person for all Dell services managed issues, resolutions and remediation
- Lead business sector specific service improvement plans to address deficiencies in service quality, automation opportunities and operational processes including incident, change, problems and event management.
- Collaborate with architects, engineering, client managers, project managers, applications and infrastructure teams to drive service standards to industry best practices.
- Manage via performance and service KPIs and metrics.
- Build and operate GCB-specific shared utility platforms as a platform operation team, working with the regional tenant operations teams
- Assist with identifying and in some cases leading discussions on demand opportunities with key partner stakeholders
- Support a Partner-led strategy that can evolve into a broad framework for entering into strategic partnerships and alliances
- Maintain the teaming model for the partnership
- Develop best practices to foster, manage, and track opportunities.
- Bring cross-functional stakeholders together to build value propositions, design solutions and advance the partnership
- Monitor and measure the performance of the partnership
- Communicate frequently with management to ensure goal and strategies are met
- Provide internal and external thought leadership
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders from all sites to ensure shared objectives are met
- Keep current on market trends in business intelligence, data science and analytics tools and best practices to uncover solutions to new and existing business challenges and opportunities
- Employ a "user-first" mindset in the establishment of all new data and analytics processes ensuring a comprehensive and best-in-class analytics enablement program
- SOW and Amendment reviews
- Finance approval process adherence
- 10+ years of experience in a technology infrastructure role with experience in people and project management and selected infrastructure technologies
- Experience in financial services or large complex and/or global environment preferred
- Experience with strategies business models
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with an ability to speak effectively to business development leaders, executives, product managers, engineers, lawyers, and security professionals
- Leadership and communication skills that enable the building of relationships with people across all levels and organizations, internally and externally
- Ability to formulate a partnership vision, strategy, and execution plan
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Adept at handling multiple projects and priorities in an extremely fast paced environment
- Unmatched time management discipline, ability to prioritize and execute role responsibilities, focuses on what can be done, not what can't
- Highly driven and competitive in nature
- Result oriented, team player, and resourceful
- Ensure secure transmission to Citi DC / environment
- Establishing Control and KRIs
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication with ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Proven ability to develop projects required for design of metrics, analytical tools, benchmarking activities and identification of best practices
- Proven analytical, diagnostic and multitasking skills with focus on execution and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to both work independently and partner with virtual teams in a high-pressure matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of various parts of a project/initiative with tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectation/ requirements
- Ability to travel up to 15%-20% (max) if needed
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent work experience
Infrastructure Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting