The Audit Manager is an intermediate level role responsible for managing a team that is performing complex and critical audits and assessments of Citi's risk and control environments in coordination with the Audit team. The overall objective is to recruit, develop, and manage an effective Internal Audit team, that ensures the firm meets audit standards and regulations in partnership with business leaders and the develop, execute, and evaluate audit plans Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute audit plans
- Manage a small to medium sized team of Internal Audit professionals that delivers audit reports, in accordance with Internal audit and regulatory standards
- Deliver audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation and business monitoring and governance committee reports
- Manage audit activities for a component of a product line at the regional or country level including a portion of the annual audit plan
- Review and approves the Business Monitoring Quarterly summary and serve as lead reviewer for various tasks
- Collaborate with teams across the business and determine impact on the overall control environment and audit approach
- Advise and assists the business on change initiatives, while advancing integrated auditing concepts and technology adoption
- Apply an in-depth understanding of Internal Audit standards, policies and technology to a specific product or function
- Use communication skills to influence a wide range of internal audiences including product, function, or regional executive management partners
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Ability to manage teams.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in a related role in Program Management or Program Management Audit
- Related certifications (PMP, SCM, Prince, CISA or similar) preferred
- Effective verbal, written and negotiation skills
- Effective project management skills
- Effective influencing and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Internal AuditJob Family:
Audit Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting