The Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) provides integrated cash management, working capital and trade finance solutions to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations around the globe. The Payments a Receivables (P&R) Technology is a part of the TTS Technology organization and is embarking on a number of new global transformation programs. We are seeking a senior Portfolio/Program Manager to oversee the North America P&R Technology portfolio
The successful candidate requires a deep knowledge and proven successful track record in managing portfolio of programs/projects with $40M+ in budget and in running major transformation programs. He/she will report to the P&R Technology PMO Head and matrix into the Head of North America Payments and Receivables Technology organization. The Portfolio Manager will represent the portfolio to executive stakeholders. Therefore, we require a senior leader who can provide portfolio oversight, be hands on in driving execution, and respond/mitigate risks which may impact portfolio benefits realization. The role will interact with globally located business and technology teams. Building and maintaining strong internal relationships is essential as this position will work with Business and Technology Partners to affect an aggressive transformation for the global organization. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall responsibility for planning, executing, tracking and managing cost, schedule, and scope for all programs/projects in the portfolio
- Direct portfolio activities, conduct reviews, and use strong technical and business acumen
to manage risk and address escalated impediments.
- Work with Business Sponsors and Program Managers to develop project roadmaps that align with business objectives/priority and take into account resource availability.
- Track business value delivery and ensure all programs in the portfolio adhere to critical success factors established during program selection
- Provide leadership and oversight to a team of technical program/project managers who use agile
practices and the scrum framework for the planning, execution and delivery of products.
- Enforce program management standards, consistency and process adherence across the team
- Partner with the Lead Agile Coach to ensure the organization is adhering to the Agile/SAFe/Lean principles and practices.
- Ensure adherence to the Technology and SDLC KPIs
- The role may have a direct accountability for delivery of a critical transformation program within the Payments and Receivables portfolio
- 15+ years of relevant work experience in either Program, Project, Product, or Portfolio management
- Previous experience in managing large cross-functional transformation programs ($75 million)
- Proven ability to manage critical paths within the organization and across the enterprise
- Hands on approach to program management with execution of all program ceremonies and deep understanding of program deliverables, requirements, risks and issues
- Successful experience in collaborating in the matrix environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. In particular, a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels internally and externally as needed to support the strategic goals.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a complex organization where the ability to discover and internalize diverse stakeholder goals is critical to brokering solutions that are in the best interest of the company
- Independent judgment and mature decision making skills to deal with programs that often have enterprise-wide scope and may have significant financial and compliance impacts
- Bachelors or Master's Degree with a STEM focus (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) or MBA
- Expert understanding of Agle/Scrum principles
Job Family Group:
- One of the following certifications: Certified Scrum Master (CSM),Scaled Agile Framework Program Consultant (SAFe SPC), Scaled Agile Framework Agilist, Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- Proven record of successfully adopting agile principles for a large scale programs and improving productivity in delivery of business value
- Experience with online/ecommerce, payment processing, and/or financial systems
Project and Program ManagementJob Family:
Program Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting