Citi's Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) group is built on the power of our network. Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS), provides integrated cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations across the globe. With a full range of digital and mobile enabled platforms, tools and analytics, TTS continues to lead the way in delivering innovative and tailored solutions to its clients. TTS offers the industry's most comprehensive suite of treasury and trade solutions including cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial card programs, trade finance and services.
- TTS counts 80% of Global Fortune 500, over 1,100 public sector entities and thousands of financial institutions amongst its diverse client base
- Doing business In 160 countries and jurisdictions, and transacting in over 140 currencies, TTS processes some USD 4.0 trillion of client payments everyday
- Collaborates with clients to deliver next-generation financial solutions using TTS Innovation Labs.
TTS Big Data platform is a multi-year strategical Data Technology program, part of Treasury & Trade Services. The IT Project Tech Lead is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.Responsibilities:
Job Skills/Qualifications :
- The Big Data Delivery Manager / Scrum Master will be leading major initiatives under this program to transform and digitize the business
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Facilitate his team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed
- Ensure the quality and timely completion of projects
- Release management and operational deployment coordination across projects and programs
- Execution includes Project artifact creation (including charters, schedules), monitoring and control mechanisms like risk/issue planning, escalation, and resolution, execution of standardized change control against baseline requirements documents, status reporting, and accountability for delivery partnering with the development organization.
- Ensure Project Documentation and Administration an integral part of every project and alignment with PMO.
- Manage Financial budgets and risk for projects
- Key point of contact between various technology partners, Operations, SIT/UAT groups and Product teams
- Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process
- Responsible to conduct retrospective meetings
- Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting
- Forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source
- Expert in estimation and planning: create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects
- A minimum of 10 years or managing information technology projects in a matrix environment.
- This role requires 4-5 years' experience managing teams and lead the scrum teams using agile methodology.
- Experience with executing global projects is required.
- Experience working in the financial industry within the Institutional business would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Big Data technology stack
- Technical development background in a major development language or Database technology
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, influence, negotiation, and written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project and Office applications required.
- Project management certification (e.g., PMP) or Agile certifications preferred
- Knowledge of TTS (Cash Management) products would be preferred
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Technical understanding of Hadoop components and architecture
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs
- He should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Technology Project Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting