This is a Senior Controls Transformation Automation Lead position in the Intelligent Process Automation (RPA) team within GCT NAM. Primary responsibility of this position is to work with business, operations teams and gather the requirements for controlled automations initiatives.Description
- E2E analysis of complex business processes and come up with requirements for Automations.
- Serves as a liaison between the Business, Operations and IT
- Provide project lead responsibilities as needed for multiple concurrent projects.
- Resolve problems concerning the projects; contact vendors for support when necessary; facilitate resolution to risks/issues and resolve problems involving clients with optimum speed and efficiency
- Formulates and incorporates successes and lessons into best practices
- Acts as a technical resource and may provide system support for requirements, testing and project management.
- Contact with users, external service providers, and other technical specialists as needed
- Work with business and technology to research and resolve issues
- Participate in meetings with project teams and business stakeholders to understand and/or drive business decisions and requirements
- Facilitate complex design work, advanced trouble-shooting, performance tuning and process improvement
- Leverage a solid understanding of Citi software development, project management, vendor management, and production incident processes to create efficient and sustainable work processes
- Xceptor tool experience in following key areas is must.
- Create input formats for structured and semi-structured data XLS, CSV and PDF documents, including field level formatting data types.
- Identify and apply core data capture functions to cleanse and format data
- Extract and normalize crucial data from semi-structured documents, using calculations and filters enrichment techniques
- Create translation tables and reference data look ups
- Use Xceptor's inbuilt testing functionality and input activity dashboard to test, troubleshoot and fix a process
- Experience with Agile framework is a must.
- Experience of Automation Anywhere and it's commands, IQ BOT, Discovery BOT, Attended BOT is a must.
- Knowledge of other process mining/discovery tools like Celonis is a must.
- Technical knowledge of reporting tools like Tableau, programming knowledge using .Net, Java, SQL Server or other databases is a plus.
Job Family Group:
- Technology-related Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Software Design and Development leading large efforts and resolving complex problems
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus and management of client expectations; ability to establish and maintain a high level of user trust and confidence in the IT group's knowledge of and concern for users' business needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of management; excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to present and explain technical information to diverse audiences
- Demonstrated commitment to cost effectiveness, quality customer service and operational efficiency
- Ability to weigh various suggested technical solutions against the original business needs and choose the most cost-effective solution. Ability to gain credibility to influence decision makers and influencers
- Ability to influence within and across boundaries
- Demonstrated professional project management skills including prior implementation experience in a complex, high tech environment
Applications Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting