The Information Security Technical Lead Analyst is an subject matter expert who can design security controls and help validate that Citi's services, applications, and emerging technologies are designed and implemented to the highest security standards. The individual will be responsible for analyzing the security of applications and services, discovering and addressing security issues, building security automation, and decisively taking action to mitigate risks throughout a full secure development life-cycle (SDLC).Responsibilities
- As an individual in the Early Application Vulnerability Detection (EAVD) team, part of the Vulnerability Assessments (VA) organization, to develop, analyze, research, test and troubleshoot security vulnerabilities within application development teams that have potential risk to Citi
- The ideal candidate must have technical expertise in multiple domains such as static analysis, binary analysis, and dynamic assessments against thick, web, mobile, and cloud applications to identify security risks and recommend appropriate controls to application teams
- A successful candidate will need a combination of troubleshooting, technical, and communication skills. Also requiring the ability to foster constructive dialogue and seek resolution on security risks across a global footprint.
- Engage and partner with application development teams on vulnerability remediation techniques and security design pattern recommendations
- Plan and document new testing and operational processes
- Assume informal/formal mentorship role within teams and assist with the coaching and training of new team members
- Collaborate with different Vulnerability Assessment teams to share testing and remediation techniques and experience
- 6+ years of relevant experience in application development, source code review, and/or application security
- A thorough understanding of application security and associated vulnerabilities
- Development background in Java/J2EE, C#, .NET in an enterprise environment using open source frameworks.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle - including unit testing, code scanning
- Experience using ALM and CICD tools like Bitbucket, TFS, Jenkins, uDeploy, BMC RLM or related tools in an agile methodology.
- Familiarity with static analysis (source code review) or application pen-testing techniques
- Experience using commercial enterprise automated security testing tools such as AppScan Source, Fortify, Checkmarx, Veracode, BlackDuck, Sonatype, Contrast, Seeker is a plus
- Knowledge with mobile platforms and languages including Android, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift is a plus
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts and DevOps tools (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, Chef, etc) is a plus
- Experience using or testing cloud platforms (AWS, Google, Azure, etc.) is a plus
- Proven influencing and relationship management skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Professional certifications, such as CISSP, CSSLP, GIAC, CEH or willingness to obtain
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree (in Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field) or equivalent work experience
- Master's degree is a plus
Information Security Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting