Information Security Technical Lead Analyst (Network Security) is a senior level professional position responsible for driving efforts to prevent, monitor and respond to information/data breaches and cyber-attacks. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the execution of Information Security directives and activities in alignment with Citi's data security policy. Responsibilities:
- Position responsibilities includes but not limited to design/develop/test and architect Citigroup's Global Network Security solutions across the globe.
- Interface with Citigroup's Global Markets Business and Application's/ Technology Trading Platforms ( FX, Equities, Rates, Futures, Fixed Income Products) Teams in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia & Latin America, understand functional business and technical connectivity requirements, translate the business/application/technical network connectivity requirements into actionable change requests for implementation by Network Engineering, Firewall & Proxy Operations, Load Balancer Engineering and System Administrators/Engineering.
- Network & Security Projects technical work including B2B, users and or Servers/Applications/Trading Platforms/ Systems Migrations, New E-Trading Infrastructure Build Projects for Citigroup's ICG Global Markets business in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia & Latin America countries, Lead to provide technical reviews on all Firewall and Proxy network connectivity registrations in CCR, Lead to process Network Security Access Controls SECACL requests.
- Providing technical oversight functions to mentor team in processing Network, Firewall, Proxy, SEC ACL, ILLUMIO, Network Load Balancers, Applications hosted on Linux & Unix Servers connectivity requests and perform risk assessments to ensure that the connectivity is compliant with Citi Information Security Standards and Information Security Policies.
- Liaising with multiple technology teams (i.e. CATE Network Engineering; Proxy OPs and Integration; Perimeter Security Ops; System Based Computing; Remote Access Services and Business Information Security Officers); to facilitate cross-functional network security solutions as it relates to External & Internal Network connectivity aligning with Citigroup Information Security Standards.
- Reduce risk by analyzing the root cause of issues, their impact, and required corrective actions
- Direct the development and delivery of secure solutions by coordinating with business and technical contacts
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of extensive Data Networking & Network Security Experience with Cisco Routers & Switches, Checkpoint Firewalls, Juniper Networks Firewalls, Palo Alto Network Firewalls, F5 Load Balancers
- Extensive Data Networking knowledge and an understanding of basic network security standards such as Access Control Lists (Firewall Filters), VLANs, and Security Zones, Multicast Data Feeds, Ultra Low Latency Network Architectures & Platforms.
- Solid understanding of security technologies / disciplines such as firewalls, intrusion prevention, encryption, threat analysis, and vulnerability assessment.
- Proven influencing and relationship management skills
- Experience at a Global Bank or Global Financial institution with electronic trading platforms preferred.
- Bachelor's degree/University degree (in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems and equivalent experience in Data Networking and Network Security Technologies), or equivalent work experience.
- CCNA - Required
- CCNP - Preferred
- CISSP - Preferred
- CCSP - Preferred
- CISM - Preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Information Security Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting