Internal Infrastructure Defense Interfacing:
External Infrastructure Defense Interfacing:
- Assist in development and support of a new a Digital Organization Support Functions Operating Model: Set goals, track progress, allocate resources and lead/direct implementation.
- Achieve a Streamlining of Operational Efficiencies including Change Management processes.
- Development of new centralized Approval Workflows & Tool redesigns for a revamped expedient digital support organization approval process.
- Revise/Update Product Roadmaps, Policies, Processes & Procedures - Designating global process/policy owners ensuring oversight across the entire process.
- Develop central processes for additional team synchronization of other discordant processes leveraging existing common tools such as JIRA/Confluence.
- Participate in company-wide, cross-functional teams as applicable for Infrastructure Defense Digital Support Functions.
- Oversee ad-hoc strategic ID initiatives and projects including, but not limited to emerging technology, architecture, organizational alignment and transformation.
- Encourage internal teams to decouple from legacy organizational and architectural dependencies, eliminating redundancy, and landing work with the best service on the right teams.
- Assist/coordinate Compliance & Audit escalation activities as applicable.
- Maintain/Create standardizations/processes for New product/Feature requests reviews/roadmaps/digital strategy documentation
- Partner with external parties such as Risk, Service & Product Management for delivering 'best in class' infrastructure defense digital support experiences.
- Build/Enhance capabilities through a new center of excellence and by creating a customer and business centric culture.
- User Experience Management - Customer facing representative for Infrastructure Defense as needed.
- Implement a Dynamically, Intelligently & Proactively communication process with our stakeholders for valuable information before they have to seek it out.
- Create/Maintain IT PATH or similar web page aligned with other Citi Standard Digital Products & Services
- Identify, Market & Document Infrastructure Defense Products chargeback costs and value statements into an easily understandable format for our customers consumption.
- Design/Build & Manage an operational dashboard with performance & User Experience metrics.
- Tie predictive and prescriptive analytics back to the Infrastructure Defense Service & Support process.
- Analysis/Review & Ongoing Simplification/Refinement of the end to end ID product & service procurement model from the customers perspective from simple information inquiry requests to full SLA estimates & automated delivery updates/tracking.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of diverse experience in a variety of deeply technical / engineering heavy, operations or technical project management role.
- 5+ year of experience leading a team of direct reports.
- 2+ years of experience with IT Risk Management. (External Audit/Control Issues/CAPs/RE's CISA preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in Technical Product Management. (Roadmaps, TCO, Marketing)
- 2+ years of experience in Technical Project Management. (PMP certification preferred)
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure Defense technology requirements, challenges, and terminology
- Experience working with and/or leading technical strategy & direction for large financial organizations.
- Exceptionally organized and experienced in communicating across multiple teams and departments.
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives.
- Experience working with senior engineering & operations leadership
- High-level thinker, but also detail-oriented when executing on projects.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to drive metric and dashboard creation
- Executive communication skills, with the ability to represent complex business or technical concepts with senior leadership
- Experience developing presentations and strategic narratives for executives or senior level stakeholders
- The ability to multitask and prioritize with changes in scale, scope, and project deadlines
- Extremely professional in appearance and attitude.
Systems & Engineering Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting