|Category||Finance||Job type||Full Time|
The Senior Enterprise Architect manages multiple teams through other managers focused on Finance Transformation initiatives. In-depth understanding of how own sub-function contributes to achieving the objectives of the function. A good understanding of the industry, direct competitors' products and services, is also necessary in order to contribute to the commercial objectives of the business. Requires thorough understanding of strategic direction of the function within the relevant part of the business, combined with a solid conceptual/practical grounding in both the function and/or area of expertise and related subject areas. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Responsible for executing functional strategy in area managed and accountable for end results, planning, policy formulation and contribution to future strategy of the area(s). Impact reflects size of team managed, strategic influence on the business and interaction with other functions or businesses. Management responsibility for multiple teams, including management of people and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval. May be involved or responsible for diverse (cross-discipline) activities. Typically, a direct report to a C16 role and function as an integral member of the functional leadership team within a country/site location, job family, or line of business.
• Drives finance transformation and data & analytics product innovations in Citi's finance portfolio helping to build the bank of the future and strengthening data driven decision-making.
• Acts as a bridge between business and technology teams to ensure that strategies and solutions are coherent and are positioned to solve right problems, in timely fashion.
• Helps to align business and technology strategies to common goals of safety, soundness and digitalization.
• Ensures managed areas are defining and implementing systems that are aligned with business strategy and goals.
• Resolves a variety of broad based and complex issues. Applies a broad and comprehensive understanding in multiple functional areas as well as underlying business principles.
• Demonstrates an in depth understanding of how own sub function integrates within the overall technology function to achieve objectives; requires a good understanding of the industry.
• Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated, unique and dynamic situations; draws on diverse range of internal and external sources.
• Impacts the sub functions by strategic influence and by exercising control over resources, budget management and planning; accountable for end results & outcomes.
• Influences and negotiates with senior leaders (across functions); may communicate with external parties.
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
• 15+ years of relevant experience.
• Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication.
• Management and prioritization skills.
• Ability to develop working relationships.
• Ability to manage multiple activities and changing priorities and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
• Self-starter with ability to take the initiative and master new tasks quickly.
• Methodical, attention to detail.
• Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Job Family Group:
Business Architecture & Transformation
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
|Employer||Senior Enterprise Architect - Finance|