|Category||Project and Program Management||Job type||Full Time|
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Senior Program Manager will be part of the Global Program Management Office (GPMO). The Senior Program Manager leads to effectively drive successful completion of all programs. Key responsibilities will include:
1. Act as Senior Program Manager for complex programs and continuously ensure their alignment to transformation goals
2. Build strong relationships with program sponsors
3. Orchestrate and drive the successful & timely completion of programs to achieve the business goals, including the identification and resolution of risks and issues which impact program delivery
4. Carry out Risk Management, mitigation planning, and workshops
5. Ensure consistency of deliverables and artifacts across all programs in portfolio
6. Manage capacity and program alignment cooperatively across the portfolio
7. Communicate to all stakeholders (including Senior Management) on a timely basis in a clear way
8. Facilitate, coordinate, and arbitrate cross-functional macro level topics with key stakeholders (often including Senior Management)
9. Participate in meetings with Regulatory agencies, where applicable
10. Employ program processes, procedures, methods, and standards for program delivery; leverage these across the O&T organization
11. Maintain weekly and monthly operating reports
12. Guarantee compliance with all application tools used for program and project management
13. In partnership with the Global Program Management Office (GPMO) managers, make certain that the collective activities of GPMO support the goal of reaching Citi's targets
1. Bachelor's Degree
2. Demonstrated ability to independently lead program work on a global large scale level.
3. 10+ years' experience in successfully managing complex projects and programs which include external suppliers through the full project lifecycle, from conception through rollout and ongoing support
4. At least 7 years' experience in genuine Program management during which s/he applied a structured approach (methodology) to the successful management, tracking, planning, monitoring and reporting of concurrent, multiple financial services projects spanning broad geographies and organizations
5. Ability to define and establish a program governance structure
6. Experience with enterprise program management tools
7. Excellent influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills
8. Exemplary written and oral communication skills which can be leveraged to consistently succeed
9. Experience and ease in interfacing with Senior Management
10. Individual should be analytical, flexible, team-oriented, have good interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task Evidence quality leadership in motivating and inspiring people within area of responsibility
11. Technical proficiencies in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
12. PMP a plus
13. Experience in any of the following fields a plus: Banking, Finance, Accounting, Regulatory and Compliance, Design and Construction, Consulting/Re-engineering/Process Optimization and /or Processing Risk
14. LONDON or New York based
15. Must be able to work in the office with clients 3-4 days per week.
Job Family Group:
Project and Program Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
|Employer||Global Senior Program Manager-Senior Vice President-GPMO NYC/LONDON-EVERGREEN|