The Credit Portfolio Manager is an intermediate management-level position responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees to monitor the Citi portfolio and identify credit migration in coordination with the Risk Management team. The overall objective of this role is to coordinate management of Citi's portfolio exposure to client and counterparties globally.
The Private Bank Risk Management Group is an independent sector-level control function, comprised of geographic and function specific senior risk managers, having global responsibility for credit approval, risk policies, product programs, risk capital, and cost of credit review. The Group works closely in partnership with the Business and other related areas with the goal of taking intelligent Risk and Return decisions with Shared Responsibility.
Portfolio Risk Management Services team is responsible for driving and executing key Risk Management initiatives that span across several disciplines, including credit, market, and operational risks. Responsibilities include: Analytics, Loanable Value (LV), CCAR, stress testing, portfolio reporting and overall risk related strategic projects. Key business partners are Investment Finance, Investments and Marketing
Education & Qualifications:
Qualifications and Competencies
- Education: A Bachelor's Degree from reputable institution, preferably with professional qualifications like CFA, FRM or MBA Finance
- At least 9 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- At least 2 years of experience in managing small size team.
- Strong analytical background
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task, work under pressure and effectively prioritize assigned tasks
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Sound knowledge of margin financing , Credit Risk and Stress loss testing. (CCAR 14-A data submissions and 14-Q stress loss analysis is a plus)
- Experience in system integration projects; provide input to UAT plans and test scenarios
- Ability to create and/or interpret process-flow depicting business processes, and summarize information for senior management
- Ability to act autonomously, deliver results on large scale projects, and propose viable pragmatic solutions
- Must be able to quickly identify trends in large data sets and communicate those trends in an effective manner to a wide audience
- Solid understanding of credit risk management, and portfolio risk management
- Strong communication and presentation skills across various management levels
- Skilled user of Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Business Objects/ Intelligence and Adobe Standard; Experience with Python and Tableau is a plus
Job Family Group:
Credit & Portfolio Risk Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
|Employer||CPB Risk AVP|