|Category||Compliance and Control|
Serves as a compliance risk officer for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for establishing internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the firm's risk appetite and protects the franchise. In addition, engages with the ICRM product and function coverage teams, in order to partner to develop and apply CRM program solutions that meet business and customer needs in a manner consistent with the Citi program framework.
Key Activities include:
Education level and/or relevant experience(s)
Required: Bachelor's degree; experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof; experience in area of focus.
• 5-year experience of compliance in a bank a plus.
• Advanced degree (e.g. JD, MBA).
Knowledge and skills
• Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies.
• Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization.
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to both work collaboratively and independently; ability to navigate a complex organization
• Advanced analytical skills.
• Ability to both work independently and collaborate with team members.
• Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time.
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Demonstrated knowledge in area of focus.
Job Family Group:
Compliance and Control
Compliance Risk Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
|Employer||Compliance Risk Management Officer - Vietnam Central Compliance|