The role supports capital planning functions with key responsibilities including forecasting and analyzing key regulatory capital metrics, assisting with assessing the current and future capital positions, and enhancing analytic tools and automation processes. The VP also supports creation of materials for recurring senior management executive meetings, act as a key liaison with partners across Finance disciplines and provide analyses on implications of and responses to forward-looking regulations. Responsibilities:
- Understand overall regulatory capital management framework and run capital outlook process within this framework and recommend capital actions and strategies
- Deeply involve in various aspects of BAU capital forecasting and management efforts by accurately forecast capital ratios and timely produce action driven senior committee materials to contribute to achieve desired capital ratio targets
- Deeply involve in Citi's multiple capital planning productions cycles including plan and CCAR; partner with various workstreams including balance sheet, PnL and Liquidity to deepen understanding of capital drivers and develop capital plan
- Partner across Finance organization to enhance capital forecasting capabilities and improve various capital forecasting processes and methodologies
- Opportunities to lead capital forecasting tool automation; Partners GPO colleagues and technology functions to enhance the functionalities of the tool under development
- Lead projects to enhance capital forecasting governance and controls including enhancing methodology development and documentation, strengthening Manager's Control Assessment, and working collaboratively with second line and third line, and other independent review and challenge partners
- 3-6+ years of relevant experience in regulatory capital management, regulatory reporting, FP&A, Accounting Control, Risk or Treasury functions
- Strong analytical mindset with curiosity for knowledge, not only in capital but also in Basel Risk, balance sheet management, and liquidity management etc.
Ability to manage multiple projects independently and develop reports and presentations for a variety of different audiences
- Strong ability to work collaboratively across many different groups in different regions
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge in Citi system, data structure and regulatory reporting framework are a plus
Job Family Group:
- Bachelors degree, potentially Masters degree
Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting