As a Senior Software Sourcing Manager within Citi's Resource Management Organization (RMO) Sourcing function, you will become a member of a high-performing team that identifies and leads complex, cross-functional strategic sourcing and contracting initiatives within the Enterprise and Business Application Software expense category.
Any individual joining or working within Citi will be expected to be a steward of the following Operating Principles:
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect
- Create an environment where talent thrives
- Act with urgency, courage and conviction
- Inspire excellence - be the standard
- Be accountable - own the outcome
- Be unselfish - empower others
- Reward results - promote meritocracy
- Act with integrity - do what is right
- Collaborate - be a Leader - it begins with you
The successful candidate will have extensive experience leading complex sourcing initiatives and negotiating contracts across Technology products including Enterprise and Business Application Software and related services in a complex multinational organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Establish strong relationships with internal business stakeholders; build a strong understanding of strategic business direction, requirements and priorities across assigned suppliers and/or spend categories.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of Citi's policies and procedures related to supplier selection, contracting and ongoing management, ensuring all requirements are met and documented throughout the end-to-end process.
- Lead global category and supplier management forums, building and fostering the development of a cohesive, high-performing global sourcing team.
- Develop, implement and manage robust market analyses / benchmarking processes; leverage key insights to inform and support the category strategy process.
- Develop, lead and/or manage a robust portfolio of initiatives for assigned categories across the end-to-end sourcing and contracting process, including:
- establishment of the cross-functional project team,
- development of the requirements and spend baseline,
- performance or market research / analysis,
- formulation of the sourcing strategy,
- development of the RFx materials,
- facilitation of the evaluation & scoring of supplier proposals,
- confirmation of completion of required due diligence,
- negotiation of contract terms and conditions,
- packaging and routing of the contract for execution, and
- administration of contract records.
- Perform financial modeling and contract analysis, and lead the development and execution of negotiation strategies for high-value and complex multi-year deals.
- Manage key supplier relationships with a focus on quality, service, delivery, risk and cost.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree from an accredited College or University; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of previous Sourcing, Contracting and/or Business-related experience; significant experience required in the sourcing of enterprise software and/or business application software.
- Knowledge and experience with Procurement applications (e.g. eRFx, eAuction, P2P) and business applications (e.g. Microsoft Excel and Power Point)
- Experience working in a large, global, highly matrixed organization
- Financial Services industry experience is a plus
- Proven track record of leading large, complex sourcing and/or contracting initiatives
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and time-management skills; project management, agile, lean six sigma or similar certification preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Strong financial modeling and deal structuring skills
- Takes initiative and has the ability to effectively organize, multi-task and prioritize a wide array of initiatives
- Aptitude for innovation
- High integrity and ethics
Corporate ServicesJob Family:
Supply Chain Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting