Role ID INV21-0420, INV21-0421, INV21-0422
- The Project Lead is a strategic professional with solid experience and knowledge in managing multiple projects accross several areas and countries in Treasury. He needs to successfully implement large projects on time and on budget, he is able to manage a multidisciplinary team and has analytical skills to structure a project strategy and a plan. Communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues, global and regional Treasury , and other areas within LATAM and Mexico including but not limited to Country Treasury areas, FRSS, Technology, Operations, Finance. The project Manager will have significant impact on the Region through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or processes of the business. Responsibilities:
- Manages a large multi-faceted project or multiple projects at the same time.
- Owns project goals leveraging expertise to inspire a sense of shared purpose within the project team.
- Organizes new challenges and drive business results.
- Uses best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders needs and deliver within budget on desired outcomes and to implement the defined solutions.
- Drives end results of the project as a representative of the business.
- Leads the roll out of global projects in Mexico and LATAM
- Works closely with Citi Treasury LATAM , and global Tresaury areas to define a project scope and objectives and to analyze business requirements.
- Prepares, maintains, and submits clear and concise activity/progress reports /management reports.
- Assesses project risk potentials and discover potential problems before they occur.
- Articulates problems, bring the right people together to solve problems and know when the problem has been properly addressed and closed
- Applies a proactive approach in routinely tracking the project participant progress against project goals.
- Defines, teaches, and enforces the use of good project management practices such as techniques in resolving complex, interdependent activities into tasks and sub-tasks that are documented, monitored and controlled.
- Identifies and where required amends the approach to the context and constraints of each project.
- Applies Project management disciplines to Data Quality projects
- Constantly improving their own and their teams' skills through lessons-learned reviews at project completion.
- Promotes partner involvement through effectively communicating project status upward and to the Client.
- Communicates to all concerned parties project milestones, status updates, as well as any existing or potential customer escalation issues.
- Proactively follows escalation and change control processes.
- Owns all management reports on a given engagement.
- Promotes good working relationships across a project, cultivating the people skills needed to develop trust and communication among all of a project's stakeholders.
- Appropriately assess risk when projects decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of project management experience - preferably from a Treasury, Financial services, Markets or Risk Management environment
- PMP certification desired, Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Experience in process engineering ,PMO, techonology projects implementation, projects to enhance data quality and implementations accross multiple countries
- Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics.
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk.
- Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them; clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required.
- Advance communication skills, written and Presentations
- Advance level of English
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree,
- Master's degree desired
Project and Program ManagementJob Family:
Project Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting